For any trader, knowing the potential profits of an investment should always be taken into consideration. Doing this will allow them to make better strategies and preparations for future investments. Unfortunately, not all traders know how to come up with their potential profits from an investment – however, with the Toro Demo Trading Balance Growth Calculator it is made easy. This tool from Toro Demo Trading allows traders to calculate their profit potential without having to perform rigorous analyses and computations. It’s as easy as entering a few details in the form and hitting the “Calculate” button.
How it works
First, you need to fill the first field with your Investment amount. The default currency is in dollars however it also works with other currencies.
After that is the “Starting Date” field where you need to enter the date when you will start your investment. Simply tick the calendar icon on the right of the blank space and choose your starting date.
The next box below would be the “Interest Rate” wherein you need to enter your expected rate of profit. Let’s say you have an investment of $10,000 and you expect to earn at least $500, then you need to use a 5% interest rate.
And then you will need to fill out the “Term” field which tells the duration of when your investment will make profits. You can be as flexible as you want with your term conditions – choosing either days, weeks, or months basis. You can choose a term that is as short as 1 to 2 days, or even as long as years or decades by entering the correct number of days in the field.
For the interest duration, you will have to choose how often you will be taking your profits subject to your assigned interest rate. Using the same example mentioned earlier, if you invest $10,000 and look forward to profiting 5% per day, you will automatically take $500 per day as profit.
Then there is a small tick box for the “Compound Interest” which needs to be ticked or checked if you want your profits to be added to your investment. With the same scenario as above, if you profit $500 yesterday, then your total investment today will be $10,500.
In the last field, at the “Percent Profit Re-invested”, you will have to specify the compound interest. In this field, you can choose to reinvest only a small portion of the profit instead of having all the previous profit invested. Still referring to the example earlier, if you invest $10,000 with an interest rate of 5% weekly then using a 50% profit reinvestment for every profit of $500, you get to have $10,250 as a principal investment.
As soon as you have filled all the details in the form, simply click the “Calculate” button to get your payment schedule. The payment schedule will give you detailed information regarding your potential profits, break-even points, accumulated reinvested amounts with the specified duration, accumulated withdrawal amounts, and so much more. The results will provide you with essential information and computations which you can use accordingly depending on your trading strategy and plan.
The Trading Balance Growth Calculator allows you to monitor each step that you take. Regardless of your level of skill as a trader, this tool gives you a view of your potential gains and how it moves according to your trading strategy or plan.
With diligent practice using the Trading Balance Growth Calculator, you’ll become better at managing your investments and your profits when trading on forex trading brokers such as eToro.
eToro Trading Education: • Learn more about eToro Trading📝
Table of content
Trading Platform and Security:
- Fundamental Analysis on eToro
- Mastering Fundamental Analysis in Forex Trading
- What is Fundamental Analysis?
- Top 10 Fundamental Analysis Metrics
- How to Do Fundamental Analysis
- Financial Statements for Fundamental Analysis
- Earnings Per Share (EPS)
- Dividend Yields in Fundamental Analysis
- Calculating Intrinsic Value
- The Role of P/E Ratios
- The Impact of Interest Rates
- Fundamental Analysis to Pick Stocks
- Pros and Cons of Fundamental Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis to Successful Investment
Disclaimer And General Risk Warning applicable and relevant to all platforms listed
- ► The information provided should not be seen as financial advice and is only intended for entertainment and informational purposes.
- ► Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong.
- ► Financial asset providers listed offer a variety of financial products and services, including Stocks, Crypto assets, and CFDs.
- ► CFDs are complex instruments with high risk due to leverage. In fact a 76% to 86% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. Make sure you understand how CFDs work and evaluate whether you can afford the potential risk of losing your money.
- ► Past performance does not guarantee future results. A trading history of less than 5 complete years may not be sufficient for making investment decisions.
- ► Financial asset providers do not constitute investment advice. The value of your investments can fluctuate, putting your capital at risk.
- ► Cryptoasset investments are highly volatile and may be unregulated in some jurisdictions. Consumer protection may not be available, and taxes on profits could apply.
- ► USA financial asset providers are not affiliated with any specific entity and do not offer CFDs. The platforms take no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the content in this publication, which is based on publicly available, non-entity-specific information.
► Trade with caution and be warned!