Are you ready to unravel who really pulls the strings at FBS – the globally acclaimed Forex trading platform? You may be surprised to learn that FBS is owned and operated by Tradestone Limited. Now, let’s delve deeper into this matter.
Discovering FBS: An Inside Scope
Table of content
- Discovering FBS: An Inside Scope
- Why the Mystery Surrounding FBS Ownership?
- The FBS Story: Pros and Cons
- Advantages: Like a Paradise Full of Piña Coladas!
- Disadvantages: Where’s the Piña Colada?
- To Sum Things Up…
- Evolution of FBS: A Look into the Past
- The Bond Movie-style Growth
- The Nuts and Bolts of FBS: Features and Services
- Trading Tools: The Perfect Arsenal
- Regulation: Safety First!
- Your Data: More Guarded Than the Crown Jewels
- Final Fun Fact…
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Who owns FBS?
- Where is FBS based?
- Which countries are prohibited from trading on FBS?
- Is FBS regulated?
- What does FBS stand for?
- How long has FBS been in operation?
- What trading tools are available on FBS?
- Disclaimer And General Risk Warning:
- Author & Expert Trader - Financial Analyst:
You see, FBS was not born out of thin air. It is a brainchild of Tradestone Ltd. – a company registered in Cyprus, and its operations commenced back in 2009. It’s like everyday folk: born, bred, and highly inducive of caffeine… I mean success!
Why the Mystery Surrounding FBS Ownership?
They say the best way to make a person interesting is to shroud them in an aura of mystery. Well, it holds for FBS too. Just gathering a bit of intrigue, because why not?
The FBS Story: Pros and Cons
Advantages: Like a Paradise Full of Piña Coladas!
- Wide global recognition and a vast client base.
- Diversified portfolio of trading tools and services.
- Regulated by internationally accepted authorities, reducing risk.
Disadvantages: Where’s the Piña Colada?
- Lack of transparency in terms of fees and costs associated with trading.
- The company isn’t open to traders from some countries like Japan, Canada, and the USA.
- Some users have reported issues related to customer service response times.
To Sum Things Up…
Tradestone Ltd owns FBS. From its birth in 2009 until now, it has carved a reputable place for itself in the global Forex trading arena. It comes complete with pros and some cons – because, let’s face it folks, nobody and nothing is perfect.
Evolution of FBS: A Look into the Past
Often, we get so entangled in the present that we forget to appreciate the journey. FBS, as we know it today, is a result of years of innovation, dedication, and some hard-core business acumen. The company launched its operations in 2009 with a simple idea to democratize forex trading and make it accessible to everyone. And boy, it has done a remarkable job so far!
The Bond Movie-style Growth
Much like a James Bond movie, FBS’s growth story is filled with action and suspense. In just a span of a decade, the company evolved from a small startup to a globally recognized platform with millions of users across 190 countries. Now, that’s what I call some serious 007-style development!
The Nuts and Bolts of FBS: Features and Services
Being an industry leader requires more than just owning a fancy name, and FBS is well aware of it. The company offers a buffet of trading tools and services that cater to both novice and veteran traders. From diverse account options, 24/7 customer support, to technologically advanced trading platforms—FBS promises a smooth and user-friendly trading experience.
Trading Tools: The Perfect Arsenal
FBS provides its users with an arsenal of trading tools, akin to Batman’s gadget belt. There is something for everyone—EMA for trend identification, Stochastic Oscillator for momentum detection, and many more. Yeah, you guessed it right, trading has its own Batman-and-Joker moment!
Regulation: Safety First!
The digital world is not always sunshine and rainbows. It’s filled with cyber threats making data protection vital. Thankfully, FBS understands the importance of user safety. The company is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), ensuring your data is as guarded as the queen’s guards!
Your Data: More Guarded Than the Crown Jewels
With FBS, the safety of your data is a prime concern. The company employs state-of-the-art encryption techniques and strict data protection measures. Essentially, your data is as secure as the crown jewels resting in the Tower of London. Yes, without the need for beefeaters!
Final Fun Fact…
What’s in the name? FBS is an acronym for Financial Brokerage Services. Yeah, it could’ve been something super secretive and cool like ‘Forex Bionic Superheroes,’ but we’re sticking to the facts here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who owns FBS?
Tradestone Ltd, a company registered in Cyprus, owns FBS.
Where is FBS based?
FBS operates out of Cyprus. However, the company caters to a global audience with clients from 190 different countries.
Which countries are prohibited from trading on FBS?
Due to specific legal and regulatory restrictions, FBS does not provide its services to residents of the USA, Canada, Japan, and several other countries.
Is FBS regulated?
Yes. FBS is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). This regulation ensures a secure trading environment for its users.
What does FBS stand for?
FBS stands for Financial Brokerage Services. Not as cool as Forex Bionic Superheroes, but it’s all about the finance, folks!
How long has FBS been in operation?
FBS started its operations in 2009 and remains a reputable company in the Forex trading realm.
What trading tools are available on FBS?
FBS offers various tools like EMA for trend identification, Stochastic Oscillator for momentum detection, and much more, providing its users with a comprehensive and effective trading toolkit.
Disclaimer And General Risk Warning:
- ► The information provided should not be seen as financial advice and is only intended for entertainment and informational purposes.
- ► Financial asset providers listed offer a variety of financial products and services, including Stocks, Crypto assets, and CFDs.
- ► CFDs are complex instruments with high risk due to leverage. In fact a 77% to 86% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. Make sure you understand how CFDs work and evaluate whether you can afford the potential risk of losing your money.
- ► Past performance does not guarantee future results. A trading history of less than 5 complete years may not be sufficient for making investment decisions.
- ► Financial asset providers do not constitute investment advice. The value of your investments can fluctuate, putting your capital at risk.
- ► Cryptoasset investments are highly volatile and may be unregulated in some jurisdictions. Consumer protection may not be available, and taxes on profits could apply.
- ► USA financial asset providers are not affiliated with any specific entity and do not offer CFDs. The platforms take no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the content in this publication, which is based on publicly available, non-entity-specific information.
► Trade with caution and be warned!