Welcome and thank you for visiting Toro Demo Trading!
As a partner site of eToro.com, we’re here to provide helpful guides and share effective strategies to all interested Toro Demo traders. Rest assured that we’re doing our very best to write useful content for everyone.
That said, do keep in mind that we don’t have access to trading accounts.
If there’s anything account-specific concern or question that you want to ask about, you should contact eToro directly to solve your issue.
eToro offers 24/7 customer support service, which means that you’ll be able to contact them anytime you wish. This includes telephone support, which is part of the platform’s goal to become one of the best online trading apps in the whole world.
Take note that support calls aren’t free and all outcoming calls will be charged a certain fee according to the city where the call is from. This is indicated in the brackets and will vary depending on your specific telephone operator. If English is not your native language, you may also ask the Support Team is they have your language available.
For questions about the Toro Demo platform that are not account-specific, we may be able to answer them here on this site. You may comment your issue in the comment section of articles and we, or other traders, will answer it to the best of our abilities.
For other general questions regarding torodemotrading.com, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible, typically within 24-48 hours!
Disclaimer And General Risk Warning applicable and relevant to all platforms listed
Table of content
- ► The information provided should not be seen as financial advice and is only intended for entertainment and informational purposes.
- ► Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong.
- ► Financial asset providers listed offer a variety of financial products and services, including Stocks, Crypto assets, and CFDs.
- ► CFDs are complex instruments with high risk due to leverage. In fact a 76% to 86% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. Make sure you understand how CFDs work and evaluate whether you can afford the potential risk of losing your money.
- ► Past performance does not guarantee future results. A trading history of less than 5 complete years may not be sufficient for making investment decisions.
- ► Financial asset providers do not constitute investment advice. The value of your investments can fluctuate, putting your capital at risk.
- ► Cryptoasset investments are highly volatile and may be unregulated in some jurisdictions. Consumer protection may not be available, and taxes on profits could apply.
- ► USA financial asset providers are not affiliated with any specific entity and do not offer CFDs. The platforms take no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the content in this publication, which is based on publicly available, non-entity-specific information.
► Trade with caution and be warned!