At torodemotrading.com, our goal is to provide comprehensive and unbiased reviews of international trading platforms. We also aim to create top-notch content about the global trading industry. We make objective, data-driven decisions regarding our broker evaluations, and our editorial team is dedicated to maintaining the highest level of impartiality.
How We Make Money
Table of content
We generate income through two channels: featuring clearly labeled advertisements on our web pages, and forming affiliate partnerships with financial service providers. Our partners may compensate us for completed referrals from affiliate links; however, such compensation does not affect our reviews, opinions, or Trust Scores.
🔒 Our Editorial Principles
- We will always be honest about our opinions of a service or company, regardless of any affiliate relationships.
- If a product or service warrants improvement or should be avoided, we will inform our audience without hesitation.
- If using a broker or service provider poses a risk to your funds, we will be upfront and warn you accordingly.
What We Will NEVER Do for Money
- We will never change our opinions or evaluation methods for the sake of gaining or maintaining an affiliate partnership.
- We will never promote or deliberately hide a specific product or service to gain or maintain an affiliate relationship.
- We will never manipulate our data-driven algorithms (like Trust Score) in favor of an affiliate partner.
- We will never share marketing revenue information or advertising campaign data with our research or editorial teams.
📢 Advertiser Disclosure
Advertiser Disclosure: torodemotrading.com assists traders worldwide by testing and researching online trading platforms. We earn money through paid advertising from our partners. While partners may pay to provide exclusive offers or be featured on our site, they cannot pay to alter our recommendations, advice, ratings, or any other content. Additionally, our content and research teams are not involved in advertising planning and are not given access to advertising campaign data.
💼 Our Current Partners
Here is a list of our current partners. If you use our affiliate links to open an account with one of these financial service providers (or to visit their website), we may receive compensation:
- Pocket Option
- Exness Broker
- IQ Option
- Olymp Trade
- InstaForex COM
- InstaForex EU
- Trading 212
And: ➤ Chartprime
Disclaimer And General Risk Warning applicable and relevant to all platforms listed
- ► The information provided should not be seen as financial advice and is only intended for entertainment and informational purposes.
- ► Don’t invest unless you’re prepared to lose all the money you invest. This is a high-risk investment and you should not expect to be protected if something goes wrong.
- ► Financial asset providers listed offer a variety of financial products and services, including Stocks, Crypto assets, and CFDs.
- ► CFDs are complex instruments with high risk due to leverage. In fact a 76% to 86% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. Make sure you understand how CFDs work and evaluate whether you can afford the potential risk of losing your money.
- ► Past performance does not guarantee future results. A trading history of less than 5 complete years may not be sufficient for making investment decisions.
- ► Financial asset providers do not constitute investment advice. The value of your investments can fluctuate, putting your capital at risk.
- ► Cryptoasset investments are highly volatile and may be unregulated in some jurisdictions. Consumer protection may not be available, and taxes on profits could apply.
- ► USA financial asset providers are not affiliated with any specific entity and do not offer CFDs. The platforms take no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the content in this publication, which is based on publicly available, non-entity-specific information.
► Trade with caution and be warned!